605 E Water Works Drive
St. George, UT 84770
Monday through Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - Noon
Closed Sundays and Holidays
- Spay and Neuter is required with all adoptions. No exceptions.
- All fees incude spay or neuter, adoption fee, and a FREE health exam.
|Adoption Fees (Includes Spay and Neutering) | ADOPT AT YOUR OWN RISK - FEES NON REFUNDABLE
- Male Dog Adoption Fee - $100.00
- Female Dog Adoption Fee - $105.00
- Cats - $70.00
- Previously Neutered/Spayed - $20.00
- Drop off fees $5 for St. George residents
- Drop off fees $25 for non-residents
- Call for pick-up is $20 (residents only)
- Cat Trap rental $40 dollars cash deposit.
- Cat Trap rental $5 dollars a week
- Impound Fee $ 25 dollars for first offense
- Impound Fee $ 50 dollars for second offense
- Impound Fee $ 90 dollars for third offense
- Impound Boarding Fee $ 5 dollars per day in addition to impound fee.
Follow us on Facebook
St. George Animal Shelter
is proud to be partnered with:
Best Friends Animal Society
Carol Peckham with P.A.W.S.
H.A.R.T. Homeless Animal Rescue Team